Saturday 8 November 2008

Back Dated News - June and July 08

I've decided to archive the last 5 months of news from my website on my blog. So here are some edited highlights of my work published over the last half year.

June 08

I won the Creative Match Flair Typography Award for May with this lettering done for the prestigious US store Neiman Marcus. The lettering - for men's and women's designer wear features in their stylish brochure, The Book. You can see more of this work in the word > fashion folder on my website.

July 08

Out this month the Aug issue of Psychologies Magazine features an article in which the model has been hand lettered! I worked at the photoshoot with the art director and photographer using body paint. You can see a page of the article in the editorial folder of my word portfolio.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.