Tuesday 21 April 2009

New logo for Cadbury's Roses

I was asked to work on a new logo for Cadbury's popular chocolate assortment, Roses.

Introduced in 1938, the distinctive blue packaging, in the style of a Dorothy handbag, has been retained. Textured, spontaneous, brush lettering combined with clean, graphic illustration freshen up the design and give it a more contemporary feel. The new logo can even be seen reproduced on each brightly coloured wrapper - which is a nice touch. It's always great to work on a  popular brand, particularly when you have fond memories of it from your childhood!

You can see more of my packaging work in my word>packaging folder on my website.


2 comments:

  1. Terrific work! Fresh and clean and makes me want to pop it open and feast. :-) Congratulations Ruth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane - yes, there was a little too much feasting in this studio!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.